“We work to reap, report and reach 100% compliance for you with the ATO, Fair Work and other governing bodies”.
More About Our Workflow Service
Workflow is the means by which you get things done! Yes there are many things in your business that you do repeatedly or should outsource to others but it’s difficult to work out exactly HOW you do those things and it would take longer for you to show someone than do it yourself anyway … right?
Let Paper Maid Solutions work with you to document and systemise your business… This will help you grow.
Once we have things documented and, in a format that others can easily access, you then have real power.
Suddenly you can quickly and efficiently empower other people to work with you in the business! You can have assurance that task is completed the way you want it to be and you don’t need to communicate the same information time and time again! Soooo exciting.
If you just don’t know where to start with systemising your business, give us a call we will work with you to identify those big ticket tasks that you wish you could get rid of through to high end services that require a collaborative approach.
Evaluate, eliminate, automate & integrate!
More About Our Bookkeeping Service
Bookkeeping is the art of taking your financial data and categorising and clarifying it in order to give you clarity and confidence around your business.
When your bookkeeping is accurate and up to date you have control over what your business is doing and you are equipped to make wise decisions about where you want your business to go!
Your books tell a story about who you are, how your business is working, who your clients/customers are and how healthy you are financially.
If your data is not managed correctly the story doesn’t reflect reality. You disadvantage yourself, you will have no clarity about you direction, cannot be confident and will most likely be non-compliant with the ATO!
Your bookkeeping should not be a stressful or loathsome activity! It should be something that gives you a clear picture of where you are now and provide insight so you can create a path to get where you want to go.
More About Our BAS Services
What are BAS Services?
Good question… A BAS Service is provided by a registered BAS agent. A BAS agent is suitably qualified and registered with the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) and must comply with a code of conduct and a number of legislative and professional rules.
There is a long list of BAS Services (below in BAS Services Defined) but the important thing to remember is to ensure that the person you rely on for information regarding GST, Wine Equalisation tax, Luxury car tax, Fuel tax credits, Fringe benefits, PAYG, Super and PAYG instalments must be a registered BAS Agent.
If you wouldn’t ask an unqualified electrician to re-wire your home, please don’t ask an unregistered bookkeeper to provide BAS services!
Paper Maids registered BAS Agent Number is: 26046529 Pauline’s personal registration number is: 26046529
BAS Services Defined
Included in BAS Services
- Confirming figures to be included on a client’s activity statement.
- Completing activity statements on behalf of an entity or instructing the entity which figures to include.
- Providing advice about or confirming the withholding tax obligations for the employees of a client.
- Services declared to be a BAS service by way of a legislative instrument issued by the TPB.
- Preparing and providing an income statement that may include reportable fringe benefits amounts and the reportable employer superannuation contributions.
- Registering or providing advice on registration for GST or PAYG withholding.
- Services under the Superannuation Guarantee (Administration) Act 1992 to the extent that they relate to a payroll function or payments to contractors.
- Determining and reporting the superannuation guarantee shortfall and associated administrative fees.
- Dealing with superannuation payments made through a clearing house.
- Completing and lodging the Taxable payments annual report to the ATO on behalf of a client.
- Sending a TFN declaration to the Commissioner on behalf of a client.
- Providing a payroll service which involves interpreting and applying a BAS provision, including reporting of employee payroll information through the use of STP enabled software.
- Undertaking a payroll compliance review, providing an assessment and/or opinion whether the client is compliant with one or more BAS provisions.
- Determining eligibility, providing advice and assisting eligible clients to elect to participate in the JobKeeper Payments scheme.
- Determining eligibility, providing advice and assisting eligible clients in relation to their Cashflow boost entitlements.
Not a tax agent service or BAS service
- General training in relation to the use of computerised accounting software not related to client's particular circumstances.
- Preparing bank reconciliations.
- Entering data without involvement in or calculation of figures to be included on a client's activity statement.
- Transmitting data to the Commissioner through single touch payroll (STP) enabled software, where the data transmission does not require the interpretation or application of a BAS provision.
More About Our Payroll Service
Payroll is a particularly tricky aspect of being in small business. Often, we lack confidence around the Fair Work legislation and Awards and there seems no easy place to get good information.
While employees are happy there is no problems, but we live in fear of someone getting upset and we could unwittingly end up in trouble if we have not complied with legislation.
You can wash the stress off! Payroll doesn’t need to be difficult. We have a range of measures and tools that we use to ensure we remain award compliant for our clients.
Paper Maid Solutions are not HR specialists but we do have great means of communicating with the ATO and Fair Work on your behalf to assist you in keeping your employee entitlements on track, your stress levels low and your business compliant.
Send us a Message
We know you don't love paper the way we do! Let Paper Maid do it for you!